Stainless Steel Dog Pinch Collar in Black for Dobermans
Pay attention to this new design - now stainless steel prong collar is available in black color!
The material is still sturdy, rust-free, but it looks so trendy!The presented HS Dog collar consists of ten evenly arranged links and helps to train your pet to obey by “natural” influence - like a mother-dog teaches her child.
The red label proves that this item is one of Herm Sprenger collars - the finest dog training collars made today. To learn about key features, usage and dimensions of this tool please read further.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Doberman dog stainless steel pinch collar in black
Black metal pinch collar with prongs diameter 3.2 mm (1/8 inch), German quality
Key features of this Doberman Dog Prong Collar:
- Red tag that proves HS quality
- Evenly arranged links
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Welded parts only
- Incredible tensile strength
- Modern design with a center-plate
- 2 O-rings for leash attachment
- Trendy black color
Intended use of this Doberman Dog Prong Collar:
- Dog's behavior correction
- Obedience training
- 23 inches (58 cm) in length
- Prong's diameter - 3.2 mm (1/8 inch)
How to measure this Dog Collar for your Doberman Dog:
The size of this Black Pinch Collar is 23 inches (58 cm). If your dog's neck circumference is more then 23 inches (58 cm), you can order an additional link, that will add 1 2/5 (3.5 cm) to the total collar length. E.g. if your dog's neck circumference is 25 inch (63 cm) you'll need to order 2 additional links.
After that you will be able to easily add or remove links in case your pet puts on weight or loses it. And it's very easy - for this purpose you don’t need special tools.
- Please, don’t leave your dog without supervision when wearing a prong collar! It can lead to injury.
- To put the prong collar on your pet you need to unfasten one of the links. Please, don’t try to put this collar through the dog's head, you can injure his/ her head or ears.
- Before using pinch collar check if it perfectly fits your dog's neck, it should not be bigger as well as very tight, otherwise it can cause various types of problems.
- If you are not a professional trainer and have't experience in using pinch collars, please, consult your dog's trainer first.
Please, be advised! The collars made of these materials are NOT RECOMMENDED for dog with white fur as because of normal abrasion processes they may color white fur of a dog. If your dog has white fur we advise to order a nickel free Curogan collar.
Take a Look at the Collar in 3D