Handmade hardwearing and durable Leather dog collar for Doberman made by doberman-dog-breed-store.com
Two ply leather agitation dog collar for working and activities dogs like Doberman
Looking for extra durable agitation leather dog collar for agitation training.
Leather Hardwearing Durable Dog Collar for Doberman
Dog Collar info:
-This collar is 1 3/4 inch (40 mm) wide .
-Please choose your dog neck size(Also we can made custom size for your Doberman)
-2 Ply Leather Dog Collar
-Made of Selected Leather
-Extra strong buckle and D ring
-Stitched Leather Dog collarGeneral "Woof" Collar Tip: While many collars manufacturers cut on details to bring costs down on the account of your dogs comfort we believe that dog comes first.
Please, make sure you read how to measure section to get the best fit collar and to avoid exchanges and other inconveniences.
How to measure your Dog for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- Always measure your dog neck circumference with the flexible measuring tape.
- Specify neck size of your dog and we will make this size fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
- When you measure already received collar on the dog you have to measure the inner part of the collar with the flexible measuring tape.
- 2 ply leather collars if measured laying flat on the table are 2 inch bigger than if measured on the dog.
Check how our products look on the dogs / Pictures from Customers
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Leather Doberman collar with nickel plated hardware
Doberman collar for attack/protection training
Sturdy brass hardware on Doberman collar