High Quality Wooden Dog Brush with Nylon Handle for Doberman
Show off beautiful healthy coat of your Doberman! Grooming is so easy and
pleasant with this convenient professional grooming brush!
High quality wooden base and nylon handle, that is designed perfectly for
your hand in order not to fall while combing. Quite dense bristle will take
out dead hair and stimulate blood circulation in the skin for a quick
This brush is an excellent choice for Dobermans of all ages.
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Bristle Brush Equipped With Nylon Handle for Short-haired Dog Styling
Key features of this Doberman Dog Bristle Brush:
- Ergonomic design
Comfy to hold nylon handle
High quality materials
Intended use of this Doberman Dog Bristle Brush:
- Length 5 1/2 inch (14 cm)
Width 2 4/5 inch (7 cm)
Height of bristle 1 1/5 inch (3 cm)
Weight - 1/5 lbs (84 g)
- Wood and nylon
Reliable dog brush with soft bristle
Even if you own a short haired Doberman, there are some basic
daily grooming tips you need to know and practice:
1. Dobermans have short hair, that’s why they require the least
grooming because very few things cling to their coats. A regular
brushing with a soft bristle brush will be sufficient.
2. First contact with a comb or brush may be perceived negatively by
your pet. The secret as in all training is persistence.
3. Use a soft brush on the face, gently brushing the muzzle and
forehead to remove any loosened fur.
4. Work back to the neck and make sure you brush the ears.
5. Be reserved by patience and good luck!