1 1/2 inch (40 mm) White Leather Dog Collar for Doberman
If you are looking for a new dog collar, then most likely there was something wrong with the others. You need to choose a good Leather Collar just once and to forget about the problems in handling your Doberman for years! Remember that an excellent quality gives an excellent results!
Charming White Leather Doberman Breed Collar will help your dog to become a welcome guest in most environments!
Click on the pictures to see bigger image
Comfortable to wear Doberman White Collar with Spikes
Luxurious White Dog Collar for happy walking with your Doberman
Key features of this Doberman Dog Collar:
- Full grain genuine leather
- Nickel plated hardware
- Comfortable to wear
- Non-toxic paints
- D-ring for leash attachment
- Luxury design
- Easy adjustable
Intended use of this Doberman Dog Collar:
How to measure your Doberman for good fit Collar:
Please be advised that:
- For buckle collar when you specify neck size we will make collar fit on central hole.
- There will be total of 5 holes and distance between each 2 holes is 1 inch (25 mm).
- For example: your dogs neck size is 20 inches (50 cm). Collar will fit on central hole at 20 inches (50 cm).
- There will be 2 smaller size holes - 18 inch (45 cm) and 19 inch (47.5 cm).
- There will be 2 bigger size holes - 21 inch (52.5 cm) and 22 inch (55 cm).
- There will also be tip of the collar after last hole about 2 inch long (5 cm).
- For 2 ply collars there will be tip of the collar after last hole about 4 inch long (10 cm).
- 2 ply leather collars are 2 inch bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.
- Padded leather collars are 1 inch bigger to make sure that it will fit your dog.
- Those are handcrafted collars and some sizes will differ a little (not in significant way).
Leather Dog Collar use – and you will never be confused!
Indeed, if the Dog Collar is made of 100% genuine leather, it will help you to avoid many troubles associated with rubbing on the animal’s neck, hair loss or a rapid deterioration of the equipment.
Making this Doberman Collar we have carefully considered all the details.
We rounded all the edges of the leather and metal parts and polished them for the full smoothness. Metal details are nickel-plated in order to protect them from corrosion and rapid wearing. The leather is oiled so as not to crack quickly. Spikes are not long and sharp, to avoid causing any harm to your dog. They perform only a decorative function. This Dog Collar is a great combination of style and quality! An excellent choice to make!